Actimine is an all-natural herbal supplement that focuses on the removal of acne all over your body. The product is said to correct nutrient deficiencies in the body that can cause acne. The company says that you will see results in six to twelve weeks but the product seems to offer little more than some vitamins.
The website for Actimine has no information available on the ingredients of the product or how to take it or where to buy it. The only thing the website offers besides a general product blurb is a link to another website with a few other blurbs on the product and limited information on the ingredients. The secondary site has the main ingredients for Actimine listed as:
• Vitamin A: Only known to attack acne in the form known as Retinol, not the regular version.
• Vitamin E: A set of 8 related tocopherols and tocotrienols, which are fat-soluble vitamins with antioxidant properties.
• Selenium: Chemically related to sulfur which is something you may or may not want to ingest.
• Zinc: Necessary for sustaining all life.
• Methylsulfonyl Methane –MSM-: Another form of sulfur, yikes.
• Gum Guggul Extract: Used as a lean muscle builder.
Of all the ingredients that could be found on this product, two are sulfurs and only one may or may not do anything to combat your acne. Add to this the fact that a full list of ingredients is absent and you have legitimate cause for concern. What happens if you get the product only to find that it contains something you are allergic to?
You’re stuck; that’s what happens!
The secondary site that has the most information on Actimine lists that there is a 180 day money back guarantee on the product. The site does not list however what eligibility or terms of the guarantee exist. While a guarantee is said to exist, it’s not a very comforting one. Many times a guarantee on paper is just that; on paper. If any money is to be returned with this product, the company is likely to make you jump through so many hoops that it the frustration alone will make you abandon your quest to get your money back.
Never before has there been so little to be found about a product. With no full list of ingredients or any tangible information to be found, it is surprising that the company didn’t just go all out and say that it can cure your acne in days instead of weeks.
The company doesn’t even tell you how many pills you are supposed to take or how many days a bottle will last you before you have to get another one. This product offers nothing different then the other all-natural supplements out there; no acne relief. While the vitamins that are found in the product are important for a healthy lifestyle, they won’t help you to clear up your skin. Besides, if it’s vitamins you are after, you can get as good multi-vitamin supplement at the drug store that has all the benefits and more of this particular product.
Top Rated Acne Products
7 Day Acne Detox combine 41 acne fighting herbs, vitamins, minerals, with “superfoods”. The results are the Fastest Acne Reductiopn we have ever seen. Some users are reporting being 100% acne free after just ONE 7-Day Cycle. 7 Day Acne Detox was designed to treat your acne in one step! Users of 7 Day Acne Detox are experiencing dramatic results. 7 Day Acne Detox has been specifically formulated to:
- Help Heal and Prevent Breakouts
- Rid Blackheads once and for all
- Cleanse acne from inside-out
- And Work in 7 Days Guaranteed!
Acnetix is a popular revolutionary new treatment for acne. It is guaranteed to show results within 7 days. Acnetix is made with 35 natural ingredients - there are no harmful chemicals like benzol peroxide, mineral oil, and lanolin.
- Top Rated Acne Treatment by Experts and Consumers!
- Only $39.99 for a 4-Month Supply!
- Visible Results Within 72 Hours!
- 365 Day Money Back Guarantee (Includes S&H)
- 35 Organic Ingredients – NO Chemicals!