From the makers of Nature’s Acne Cure for Women comes, you guessed it, Nature’s Care Acne Care for Men. According to the company’s website, men and women are different when it comes to acne so it is only natural that men should have their own line of products that can be used to help them with acne. Or it could be that they want to sell yet another product line. Like the woman’s product, Nature’s Cure Acne Care for Men is a three-part system that is designed to fight acne from the inside and out. In other words it is a bundled package of products that has been put together to supposedly benefit you the consumer.
What you get in the kit
The special kit that the company put together just for men includes three products all designed to do something unique to help in the battle against acne. The men’s kit includes:
* Nature’s Cure 2-Part Acne Treatment: Formulated just for male acne care, all-natural tablets use homeopathic principles to supposedly stop acne where it starts. The product contains benzoyl peroxide, which can dry out the skin.
* The Anti-Acne Face & Body Shower Kit: Comes with a medicated Shower Gel, Face Wash, and Acne Repair Lotion. The company advises you to incorporate this product into your everyday shower routine.
* Nature’s Cure Body Acne Treatment Spray: Helps clear and prevent body acne caused by oily skin, sweat, sports gear or tight-fitting clothing. The specially designed pump sprays from any angle to treat acne in hard-to-reach places. Product is the same one used in the woman’s kit….hmmmm.
Contains harsh ingredients
Although the male body tends to be a bit rougher than it’s female counterpart, that doesn’t mean that men necessarily want to be subjected to harsh chemicals when it comes to fighting acne. Among other harsh ingredients that can be found in these products you will find benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. It is these harsh ingredients that can not only dry out your skin but also cause you redness that no one is going to find attractive. Seems like an oxymoron to have a company called Nature’s Cure and have unnatural ingredients in your products doesn’t it?
Nature’s Cure Acne Care for Men does come with what they say is a no strings attached money back guarantee. At least in that department they are ahead of the game although they are clear in stating that it will take six to eight weeks to get your money back. But as far as being an all-natural homeopathic product as they claim to be on their website, the ingredients may beg to differ with that claim. The product line is confusing in that the company says that men and women need their own products to fight acne, but then sell one of the three products in each kit that is exactly the same. If you insist on trying out this product you should keep your guarantee information close at hand because you might need to use it.
Top Rated Acne Products
7 Day Acne Detox combine 41 acne fighting herbs, vitamins, minerals, with “superfoods”. The results are the Fastest Acne Reductiopn we have ever seen. Some users are reporting being 100% acne free after just ONE 7-Day Cycle. 7 Day Acne Detox was designed to treat your acne in one step! Users of 7 Day Acne Detox are experiencing dramatic results. 7 Day Acne Detox has been specifically formulated to:
- Help Heal and Prevent Breakouts
- Rid Blackheads once and for all
- Cleanse acne from inside-out
- And Work in 7 Days Guaranteed!
Acnetix is a popular revolutionary new treatment for acne. It is guaranteed to show results within 7 days. Acnetix is made with 35 natural ingredients - there are no harmful chemicals like benzol peroxide, mineral oil, and lanolin.
- Top Rated Acne Treatment by Experts and Consumers!
- Only $39.99 for a 4-Month Supply!
- Visible Results Within 72 Hours!
- 365 Day Money Back Guarantee (Includes S&H)
- 35 Organic Ingredients – NO Chemicals!