OxyCerin is the self-proclaimed first in the acne fighting business to put five percent tea tree oil into a product. It is the tea tree oil that the company claims is the main reason your acne will disappear within the first week. OxyCerin promises no skin irritating ingredients and no side effects and is said to be effective on any part of the body that acne is present. The product is also supposed to be safe for all regardless of age, gender, or race.
What is tea tree oil?
Otherwise known as melaleuca oil, tea tree oil is native to the northeast coast of Australia. It has been used as an antiseptic and antifungal and it was used in Australian traditional medicine. The popularity of tea tree oil in the modern world has only recently increased. Tea tree oil can be purchased at almost any health food store in its pure form and can also be found in many acne fighting products that claim to be all-natural. While the experimentation of using tea tree oil in the fight for acne is suspect at best, the debate continues to rage on today.
OxyCerin says that it contains no harsh ingredients or chemicals. The ingredients in OxyCerin are as follows:
* Organic Aloe Vera: Known for its moisturizing, healing, and soothing properties. It is excellent for dry, sensitive, and sunburned skin. It is used to treat burns, wounds and infections to regenerate skin and provide the building blocks needed to rebuild scarred or damaged skin areas.
* White Willow Bark: Contains salicin, a key compound for the therapeutic effects. Salicin bears some structured similarity to cetylsalicylic acid. White willow bark is a commonly used ingredient in many products that are for the treatment of acne.
* Licorice Root: Licorice root extract possesses natural anti-inflammatory agents and is another popular ingredient in the all-natural fight against acne.
* MSM: While this is also a common ingredient in many acne products it is a form of sulfur. This is something you may not want to put on your face.
* Hyaluronic acid: Been shown to reduce dryness, itching, and burning of the skin. It offers an excellent environment for the growth of new cells and healing of existing cells.
While the product contains some great all-natural ingredients it also contains MSM, which is sulfur. How a product can claim no irritation and have sulfur in it is not known, but OxyCerin is doing just that.
OxyCerin is another in a long line of all-natural product that claims to be able to cure your acne forever within a week’s time. Here’s a question; if the product is such a breakthrough then why has the price been reduced by about 75 percent? If the product worked the way it claims to wouldn’t everyone be flocking to buy it? There is a money back guarantee, thought the details of the guarantee are sketchy, so if you insist on buying this product then you should make sure to keep that information handy. But when it is all said and done, it seems the only thing you may be getting here is a product that won’t work at a deep discount.
Top Rated Acne Products
7 Day Acne Detox combine 41 acne fighting herbs, vitamins, minerals, with “superfoods”. The results are the Fastest Acne Reductiopn we have ever seen. Some users are reporting being 100% acne free after just ONE 7-Day Cycle. 7 Day Acne Detox was designed to treat your acne in one step! Users of 7 Day Acne Detox are experiencing dramatic results. 7 Day Acne Detox has been specifically formulated to:
- Help Heal and Prevent Breakouts
- Rid Blackheads once and for all
- Cleanse acne from inside-out
- And Work in 7 Days Guaranteed!
Acnetix is a popular revolutionary new treatment for acne. It is guaranteed to show results within 7 days. Acnetix is made with 35 natural ingredients - there are no harmful chemicals like benzol peroxide, mineral oil, and lanolin.
- Top Rated Acne Treatment by Experts and Consumers!
- Only $39.99 for a 4-Month Supply!
- Visible Results Within 72 Hours!
- 365 Day Money Back Guarantee (Includes S&H)
- 35 Organic Ingredients – NO Chemicals!