Rodan and Fields Unblemish is a rather expensive acne product that is sold as a three-stage kit. According to the company’s website, Rodan and Fields Unblemish will clear your breakouts and calm your complexion to avoid further breakouts. While many other acne products try to hide the fact that they use harsh chemicals that can irritate the skin, Rodan and Fields Unblemish has one harsh ingredient listed in two of its product’s titles. While the company doesn’t outright say that there are a number of harsh, irritating chemicals in their products, a look into the ingredients list tells the story.
What you get
Rodan and Fields is a three-stage system that comes with three different products all designed to do something different to help fight acne. The kit includes:
* Unblemish Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash: Directions for usage are, wet skin with lukewarm water. Using fingertips, gently and evenly massage a quarter-sized amount onto entire face for 30-60 seconds, avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly; pat dry. Use once daily and increase to twice daily as tolerated.
This product contains three percent sulfur. The fact that sulfur is being applied to skin may scare you some, but sulfur is only the first of several harsh chemicals in this product. Other possible skin irritants in this product include Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Distearyl Phthalic Acid Amide, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trideceth-6, Cetyl Alcohol, and Linoleic Acid.
* Unblemish Clarifying Toner: Directions for use are, apply evenly to entire face with a fresh gauze pad, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse off. Allow to dry. Use once daily and increase to twice daily as tolerated.
This product also contains a number of harsh irritants including Witch Hazel Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycolic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and Zinc Phenolsulfonate.
* Unblemish Acne Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment: Directions for use are, apply a generous dime-sized amount evenly over the entire face once daily and increase to twice daily as tolerated, avoiding the eye area. Allow treatment to penetrate skin. Do not rinse off.
Besides Benzoyl Peroxide, which can not only harm the skin but can bleach your clothes as well, this product also contains other harsh chemicals such as Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, and Phenoxyethanol.
Apply to your face
Each of the three product in the Rodan and Fields Unblemish kit are designed to be applied directly to your face. As you can see with the list of ingredients, all those harsh chemicals that may very well irritate the skin are going to go directly onto your face. Notice how all three directions for use say, “Avoid the eye area,” no kidding!
Rodan and Fields Unblemish contains many different chemicals that are harsh and can be irritating to the skin. This is especially troublesome for you if your skin is sensitive. Many of the harsh chemicals in the products have been proven to be somewhat effective in treating acne, but the right mix has to be just so. It seems that Rodan and Fields may have gone overboard with the harsh chemicals and while the products may actually “burn” off your acne, a nice red spot is sure to be in its place. You could also burn off your acne with a blowtorch, but that is not recommended either. The price you will pay for Rodan and Fields Unblemish is steep and there are many other acne products available on the market that have just as many harsh skin irritants in them for a lot less money. If you insist on burning your face, you may as well save some money doing so. Don’t just avoid the eye area with these products, avoid the wallet area as well.
Top Rated Acne Products
7 Day Acne Detox combine 41 acne fighting herbs, vitamins, minerals, with “superfoods”. The results are the Fastest Acne Reductiopn we have ever seen. Some users are reporting being 100% acne free after just ONE 7-Day Cycle. 7 Day Acne Detox was designed to treat your acne in one step! Users of 7 Day Acne Detox are experiencing dramatic results. 7 Day Acne Detox has been specifically formulated to:
- Help Heal and Prevent Breakouts
- Rid Blackheads once and for all
- Cleanse acne from inside-out
- And Work in 7 Days Guaranteed!
Acnetix is a popular revolutionary new treatment for acne. It is guaranteed to show results within 7 days. Acnetix is made with 35 natural ingredients - there are no harmful chemicals like benzol peroxide, mineral oil, and lanolin.
- Top Rated Acne Treatment by Experts and Consumers!
- Only $39.99 for a 4-Month Supply!
- Visible Results Within 72 Hours!
- 365 Day Money Back Guarantee (Includes S&H)
- 35 Organic Ingredients – NO Chemicals!