The TriClear Treat and Prevent System promises a breakthrough in ingredients that is unlike anything else on the market today. The company says that the ingredients in the TriClear products will effectively treat the major causes of acne, control oil, and help prevent future breakouts. The TriClear Treat and Prevent System is a three step process that involves three separate products all included in the Treat and Prevent System kit. The company offers a free-trial but the details of the trial are sketchy at best.
How it works
The TriClear Treat and Prevent System is a three step process that is as follows:
1. Cleanse with Purifying Cleanser: Mineral–based cleanser powerfully cleans without irritation. Sodium Hyaluronate moisturizes for a smoother, toned look. Chamomile calms & prepares skin for the next 2 steps.
2. Repair with Repairing Gel: Encourages repair & helps prevent future breakouts. Silicol Dioxide controls oil production in the skin. Gives skin a non–greasy look and feel.
3. Prevent with Revitalizing Cream: Salicylic Acid helps clear acne & stimulates renewal. Inflacin calms irritation and soothes redness.
While the steps are clearly spelled out on the company’s website, there are no clear cut instructions on how to actually use the products, namely how many times per day. This leaves you with a feeling of uncertainty right off the bat.
Ingredients or lack thereof
The TriClear Treat and Prevent System boasts a unique blend of ingredients that are unlike any other product available today. There are two problems with that statement. First, a complete ingredients list is nowhere to be found on the website.
Second, the ingredients that are listed, such as Salicylic Acid, are not so unique and can be found in many other popular, but better known, acne fighting products such as Proactiv.
A free-trial is another popular trick these days in the world of acne fighting products. TriClear offers a 14 day free trial if you are willing to pick up the tab for the shipping and handling. But here’s where it gets really confusing. At the bottom of the website in small print you can find the conditions of this “free-trial.” There are two different offers or so it seems. The first offer appears to be to try a two month supply for free for 30 days. Thought it is not clear how to try a 60 day supply in only 30 days. The other offer appears to be the 14 day free-trial but says it is only for the “use test” of 242 first time users. Huh? Just know that whatever “free-trial” you may agree to is going to lock you into an autoship program that is not easy to get out of.
The TriClear Treat and Prevent System says it is unique, but it isn’t. The main difference between this product and the other more well known products like Proactiv is the price. Only in this instance the price is much higher for the imitation product. Lend that to the fact that the company tries to rope you into an autoship program and does not have a complete ingredients list and what do you get; a product that you will more than likely want to avoid.
Top Rated Acne Products
7 Day Acne Detox combine 41 acne fighting herbs, vitamins, minerals, with “superfoods”. The results are the Fastest Acne Reductiopn we have ever seen. Some users are reporting being 100% acne free after just ONE 7-Day Cycle. 7 Day Acne Detox was designed to treat your acne in one step! Users of 7 Day Acne Detox are experiencing dramatic results. 7 Day Acne Detox has been specifically formulated to:
- Help Heal and Prevent Breakouts
- Rid Blackheads once and for all
- Cleanse acne from inside-out
- And Work in 7 Days Guaranteed!
Acnetix is a popular revolutionary new treatment for acne. It is guaranteed to show results within 7 days. Acnetix is made with 35 natural ingredients - there are no harmful chemicals like benzol peroxide, mineral oil, and lanolin.
- Top Rated Acne Treatment by Experts and Consumers!
- Only $39.99 for a 4-Month Supply!
- Visible Results Within 72 Hours!
- 365 Day Money Back Guarantee (Includes S&H)
- 35 Organic Ingredients – NO Chemicals!